Power Pak Details
Our Power Pak™ systems are created for us by HydroQuip, a leading manufacturer of spa and hot tub equipment. We believe they are the finest available on the market. They incorporate Balboa electronics and controls and Waterway pumps to our specifications. Power Pak™ systems are designed for user convenience and the rugged conditions that our Snorkel Hot Tubs encounter outdoors. Our Power Pak™ systems may cost a little more than most standard hot tub equipment packages, but the quality of the components in the Power Pak™ is the reason why. Every Power Pak™ is:
- Completely weather proof and does not require any kind of housing to protect it. Many other hot tub equipment packages that appear to be outdoor rated, are not. If it isn't clearly presented as weather proof, it probably isn't.
- Pre-assembled, plumbed and mounted on a skid. Some hot tub equipment packages are just a collection of components that need to be integrated, mounted on a skid, plumbed, and wired together.
- UL listed as a system. That is, the entired assembled skid is UL listed as a system. No other equipment packages that we are aware of are UL listed as a system. This is important, not just for safety, but because many localities now require that hot tub equipment be UL listed as a complete system before they will issue a permit.
- Designed to be as far as 20' away from the tub and still provide the proper flow rate to the hydrotherapy jets. More powerful pump upgrades are available as options.
- Sanitized with a full spectrum copper, zinc and silver ionizer. Many systems use copper (only) ionizers. Copper ionizers do have a biocidal effect, but silver is both more effective and broader spectrum. Copper and silver ions together have a synergistic effect that make them more effective than just the sum of their individual biocidal capabilities.
Standard Equipment with all Power Pak™ tubs includes:
- Choice of Pentair MasterTemp 125,000 BTU Natural Gas or
Liquid Propane heater or 5kW or 11kW Electric Heat.
- Completely weatherproof, finest quality components, no extra protection needed.
- 2 speed, Hi-Flow 1.5 HP motor powers 4 hydrotherapy jets easily.
- 50 sq. ft. cartridge filter.
- Full spectrum, copper, silver and zinc ionizer.
- Power Pak™ components are pre-plumbed & mounted on a skid, ready to install.
- UL-listed as an integrated system for your safety.
- All plumbing, 4 jets each with air controls, 2 suction fittings, valves, flex pipe, etc. for complete hydrotherapy system.
- 7-function spa-side control (standard) controls jets, temperature, lights and additional functions. For lower operating cost it has an economy mode that lets you set a lower maintenance temperature, but within fast heat-up range to normal tubbing temperature.
- Full luxury features including programmable electronic operation; integrated freeze protection; backlit LCD display for easy day/night viewing.
- Full circle bench seating.
- Tapered, R-21 4" insulating vinyl cover to reduce heat loss; lockable for safety. Your choice of colors.
- Multi-colored underwater LED mood light.
- Starter chemical kit with instructions and test kit.
- Stainless steel hoops and hardware.
And, our "world famous" bright yellow rubber ducky, without which
no tubbing experience is complete.