We understand that confidentiality of communications is important to our clients and those requesting information about our services. As a general business practice, we hold these communications in strictest confidence.
(1) We do not "harvest" email addresses from our website visitors.
(2) We do not sell our clients' or newsletter subscribers' email addresses or business information to anyone for any reason whatsoever. If you send identifying information to us by email, we use that information only to provide you with our services and/or products, and to otherwise respond to your requests. Personal and/or business information imparted to us by our clients and website visitors is treated confidentially, and is not sold to third parties for any reason.
Your Information: Personal information provided to us by our customers and website visitors is treated confidentially and is not sold to anyone for any reason. If you provide such information to us by email, telephone, letter, an online form on our website or other means, we use that information only to provide you with our services and/or products or to respond to your requests.
The email forms on our website collect some or all of the following personally-identifying information:
- Company Name
- Phone number and/or email address
None of the above personally-identifying information is stored on our website, and thus we provide no online process for individuals to review and request changes to any of their personally identifiable information collected through our website's online forms or sent by email to us.
(3) Newsletter. We are vigorously anti-spam and do not share our subscriber list with anyone. If you would like to unsubscribe, please contact us.
(4) Responses to any website surveys, feedback forms and the like which we may post from time to time are provided to us by our visitors for our benefit, and are likewise not sold to any third party for any reason.
(5) Our web hosting company collects and stores only the following information about our website visitors: the numerical IP address or domain name from which they access the Internet; the date and time our site is accessed; the pages you visited and whether they successfully downloaded to your browser; and sometimes the Internet address of the website from which you may have accessed our website (such as Google). We use this information only to understand how many visitors we get and how visitors use our website so that we can improve our website. We do not sell this information to anyone for any reason.
Surfing our website will not impart other personally-identifying information to us, unless you choose to provide such information to us.
If you have any privacy concerns, please contact us.